“Safety Assurance through Correct-by-Construction Techniques – What is the state of the-Art”
The HTO workshop purpose is to engage experts from different experiences such as research, regulators, technical support organisations, and industry to elicit and integrate their knowledge about “assurance through correct-by-construction methods”.
The workshop is organized on six sessions, consisting of panel-based keynotes and discussions.
A total of 6 sessions of 4hours are planned from end of June to end of November 2023.
- June 29th, 2023 – The future of digital I&C safety assurance
- July 27th, 2023 – Modern hazard analysis for safety assurance
- Aug. 31st, 2023 – Precisely specifying safety constraints derived from hazard analysis
- Oct. 5th, 2023 – Domain modeling and engineering
- Oct. 25th, 2023 – Assurance case for correct-by-construction approach
- Nov. 30th, 2023 – Wrapping up session – synopsis of the workshop series.
First session is planned 14:00 – 18:00 CEST.
The workshop is free of charge, but registration is required. All registrants will receive a link to participate online.
For registration, please follow the link: Halden HTO Project Workshop on DI&C
This event is held regularly. Find information about last year´s event.