Elemental and compositional analyses
- Full gas compositional quantification of He, H2, Ar, O2, N2, CH4, CO, CO2, H2S and all hydrocarbons from nC2-nC6
- Acidic gas analysis HF, HCl, HBr, HNO3
- Gas composition analysis of H2S, CS2, COS, Methyl Mercaptane
- BTEX, Composition of Benzene, Toluene, Ethylbenzene, Xylene from Tenax TA thermal desorption tubes.
- Ammonia gas in methane, air or hydrogen
- Ultratrace gas impurity analysis with carbon molecular sieves and sub ambient temperatures together with PDHID: Gas composition of nC1-nC5.
- Gas composition analysis of Ar, O2, N2, CO at sub ambient temperatures with complete baseline separation of oxygen and argon.
- Chlorine gas in hydrogen
- Chloride, iodine, bromine, fluorine and other anions in water
- Strontium and sulfur together with the stable isotopes δ87Sr and δ34S in water matrix
- Multi-element analysis in a water matrix of different origins (e.g. waste-, formation-, ground- and surface water)
- Bulk and compound-specific carbon, nitrogen, hydrogen, sulfur (CHNS) – can be combined with the stable isotopes δ34S, δ13C and δ15N (commonly biota but also possible in other matrices – ask us!)
- Microwave digestion and ICP-MS analysis of solids for metals and other “heavy” elements (e.g. contaminants in soil, verification of industrial processes)