DigiDecom ELINDER 2020
ELINDER course on Nuclear Decommissioning 23-27 March 2020, Halden, Norway
Learn how to take advantage of exciting key technologies like virtual & mixed reality, robotics, AI and serious gaming for safe and efficient disposal of our nuclear heritage.
- Current practices and trends
- Lessons learned from real-life projects
- Characterization – sampling and measurements
- Use of advanced digitalization and robotics
- Information and knowledge management
- Radiation protection
- Machine learning and AI
- Immersive and interactive presence – VR
- Serious gaming – group competitions
- Simulation based story telling
- Augmented Reality based examples
- Digital twins of traditional/emerging equipment
- Examples from real-life projects
- Friendly group competitions and prizes
- Learning by doing – practical exercises in VR
- Possibility for using data and examples from you
Targeted for professionals and newcomers with background in the nuclear and an aptitude for digital innovation.
Price: 2000 EUR incl. all lectures, eLearning package, facility visits, exam and certificate, as well as social events.