DigiDecom ELINDER 2020
ELINDER course on Nuclear Decommissioning 23-27 March 2020, Halden, Norway
Learn how to take advantage of exciting key technologies like virtual & mixed reality, robotics, AI and serious gaming for safe and efficient disposal of our nuclear heritage.
Registration open soon.
- Current practices and lessons learned from real-life projects
- Innovative methods for safety assurance, radiological protection and knowledge management
- New trends for application of digitalization, robotics, machine learning and AI
- VR immersive – interactive presence
- Serious gaming & simulation based story telling
- Augmented Reality based examples
- Digital twins of traditional/emerging equipment
- Examples from real-life projects
- Friendly group competitions and prizes
- Learning by doing – practical exercises in VR
- Possibility for using data and examples from you
Hosted by IFE, a designated IAEA Collaborating Centre.
Targeted for professionals and newcomers with background in the nuclear and interests in digital innovation.
2000 EUR incl. all lectures, eLearning package, facility visits, exam and certificate, as well as social events.
EU students qualify for applying for support through the ENEN+ project via email to email@example.com