We participate in large, international projects, and 40 per cent of IFE’s income comes from international projects. IFE is working with the whole spectrum of energy. Our researchers contribute to the development of next generation of battery technology, lower emissions from oil and gas, zero emissions in the transport sector and better solutions for sun, wind and hydrogen. We produce and develop cancer drugs.
IFE’s workplace is characterized by a good working environment, and offers competitive wages and working conditions. We focus on competence development and are strongly committed to health, environment and safety.
We look for you who are interested in developing your skills together with our employees. You have a desire to work in an international, leading professional environment where there are great opportunities for growth and development. We are dedicated to delivering research that creates changes.
- Bakgrunn innen energi/kraftsystem eller innen industriell/samfunnsøkonomi
- Variert erfaring med programmering og modeller
- Arbeidserfaring vurderes som positivt
- Flytende i et skandinavisk språk er en fordel
- Liker teamarbeid
- God kommunikator
The Department for Tracer Technology has an extensive cooperation with national and international oil companies. An area with particular focus is the development of tracer technology to describe the fluid dynamics in an oil reservoir. The department has been assigned (by the Norwegian Research Council) the project: Potential oil recovery derived from exploration wells (POREX), which is funded by the NRC-programme PETROMAKS2, Ground-breaking projects.
The Department for Tracer Technology invites candidates to apply for the position as the POREX Postdoc fellow.
The position will focus on the development and application of tracers to describe oil saturation measurements, and the aim is to develop a new tracer-based methodology enabling in-situ measurement of remaining oil saturation during the drilling and well completion. The fellow will participate in research projects and is expected to cooperate with other people in the group and external project partners. The anticipated results from POREX is that it will result in fundamentally new methodology for increased oil recovery (IOR) testing and thus contribute both to increased oil recovery on the Norwegian continental shelf as well as to a reduction in the cost of IOR implementation for new field developments.
- At accession, the candidate must have a PhD degree in petroleum technology, and have knowledge of tracer technology and analytical chemistry.
- Experience in IOR/EOR and /or reservoir technology is an advantage.
- It is assumed that the candidate have good skills in English, written and oral.
- The ability to work independently and systematically with high accuracy
- To have a creative attitude and the ability to cooperate with others
- Motivated and results-oriented
The Department for Neutron Materials Characterization has a vacant PhD position within magnetocaloric materials (materials for magnetic refrigeration, heat pumping and energy conversion). The group performs research in several key areas related to energy, including hydrogen storage materials, battery materials, magnetocaloric and thermoelectric materials. The department has a broad collaboration with Norwegian universities and industries, and with many foreign universities and research institutes.
We seek a candidate that can work independently, but also participate actively in the group, has strong skills in English, and a positive attitude. The candidate will work in an active and growing research field at IFE, in a young and social Group.
Sektor Radiofarmasi Produksjon ved IFE er ansvarlig for produksjon av radiofarmasøytiske produkter. Sektoren er delt i 6 avdelinger hvorav Avdeling prosess og validering har ansvaret for drift, vedlikehold, kalibrering og kvalifisering av produksjonsutstyr, støttesystemer og produksjonssystemer ved Isotoplaboratorienes produksjonslaboratorier. I tillegg gjennomfører avdelingen tekniske prosjekter for sektoren og divisjonen.
- Du har erfaring fra farmasøytisk industri eller liknende teknisk miljø
- Du er utdannet Bachelor eller Master - gjeme innen maskin, automasjon, elektro, prosess eller tilsvarende
- Du er vant med praktisk prosjektarbeid
- Du er vant med å lede tekniske prosjekter inkludert implementering og gjennomføring
- Du har erfaring fra kvalifiserings- og valideringsarbeid
- Det er en fordel om du har kjennskap til ISO, Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP) / Good Engineering
- Muntlig og skriftlig god i norsk og engelsk
- Du er nøyaktig og kvalitetsbevisst
- Du er strukturert og ryddig
- Du har godt overblikk, men også sans for detaljer
- Du er omgjengelig og samarbeider godt med kollegaer og oppdragsgivere
Who works at IFE?
Curious about who works at IFE and what we do? Follow us on Instagram @humansofife. Here we present employees who work in different functions, from researchers and engineers within our various disciplines, to administration and support staff. Our people are our most important resource!
Master thesis at IFE?
IFE has extensive collaboration with students at master level, and many departments offer guidance and access to experimental facilities at IFE for master students.
You can contact the Department Head or other contact persons with your own suggestions and ideas for a master project. Please find the appropriate contact person on our organization or contact web pages.
See some predefined master projects below and more on our Norwegian page.
At IFE, we have employee benefits that will help to assure security, stimulate physical activity and contribute to a good work-life balance.
Your employee benefits:
• Collective pension scheme through the Norwegian Public Service Pension Fund
• Mortgages through the Norwegian Public Service Pension Fund
• Collective personnel insurance and disability pension and survivor’s pension
• Flexible working hours
• Full salary during parental leave and illness
• Extra day off in connection with Christmas and New Year
• Support for education
In addition, we can offer:
• Corporate sports team and support for fitness center
• Canteen arrangements