Saima Sultana Kazi
PhD in Chemical Engineering, Norwegian University of Science and Technology, Trondheim, Norway, 2011.
Fields of expertise:
- Development and upscaling of advanced high-temperature materials (Sorbent/Catalyst)
- Experience in different synthesis method: Wet chemical, coprecipitation, sol gel, hydrothermal, wet impregnation, incipient wet impregnation
- Characterization and testing of materials by different techniques: XRD, SEM, light microscopy, BET, TPR, TPO, High shear granulator, Erweka granulator, Malvern master sizer, infra-red spectroscopy, UV spectroscopy, atomic absorption spectroscopy, Thermal gravimetric analyzer, fixed bed reactor, packed bed reactor
- Hydrogen production from hydrocarbons
- CO2 capture and kinetics study