Services and work areas
Towards a greener mineral and metal industry thanks to th...
Last week the AlSiCal project officially kicked off. The project…
Date: September 30, 2019
IFE – the first IAEA collaborating centre in the fi...
The formal signing of IFE as an IAEA collaboration centre…
Date: September 17, 2019
New cluster of artificial intelligence
IFE has been providing AI solutions internationally since the 1980s…
Date: September 4, 2019
To work at IFE
Se our vacant positions:
Researcher/M.Sc/PhD within analysis of photovoltaic energy systems
IFE is announcing an open position as researcher within photovoltaic (PV) energy systems. The right candidate has experience with photovoltaic solar energy, power electronics or energy systems, in addition to project management. He or she will work in a young and expanding environment at IFE, in close collaboration with PV industry. The main tasks will include analysis of data from PV plants, project management, development of new research projects, and scientific publishing.
- Technical background from PV technology, power electronics or energy systems
- Working experience with PV systems, power electronics or energy systems from industry or research
- Experience within project management
- Fluency in a Scandinavian language is beneficial
- Systematic and quality conscious
- Self-driven with initiative
- Excellent collaborative and communicative skills