Services and work areas
Towards a greener mineral and metal industry thanks to th...
IFE – the first IAEA collaborating centre in the fi...
New cluster of artificial intelligence
To work at IFE
Se our vacant positions:
Sector Digital Systems at IFE is a world leader in research, design, development and evaluation of complex digital system. DS currently employs approximately 80 employees in seven research departments.
The Humans and Automation department (HA) at IFE is looking for an engaged and inquisitive employee with
electronics and programming expertise. The department has recently expanded
with the addition of a new Sensor and Robotics research laboratory. This
scientific environment is based on the expertise gained through almost 60 years
of development of advanced test systems for conducting real-time monitoring of
nuclear experiments in the Halden reactor, and consists of researchers, scientists,
engineers and skilled workers. The academic environment has a solid position in
the international nuclear research environment and provides sensor and test
systems to a number of research institutions in Europe, Asia and the USA.
Now we are investing heavily in non-nuclear research projects related to sensor systems and robotics, and we want to hire a professional with university education who has experience in the areas of electronics, robotics and signal processing. Our projects are multifaceted, and today we operate with systems based on everything from LabVIEW, analogue electronics, microcontrollers, Raspberry Pi, Arduino, etc. so it is an advantage if you have experience in several of these areas. IFE also has a large digitalization program in which IoT and Industry 4.0 are central.
The most important thing for us is that you have an interesting academic background and that you are eager to work in research and development!
- You have a bachelor’s degree, master’s degree or PhD in Electrical Engineering or other relevant subject
- Experience with some or all of the following: LabVIEW, analogue electronics, microcontrollers, Raspberry Pi, Arduino
- Unless you have recently completed your degree or doctorate with robotics as a specialisation, then you must be able to document/demonstrate that you have worked at least one year with robotics as your main specialisation
- Good oral and written English language skills. Norwegian language skills are a plus
- You are diligent, quality-minded and motivated to solve challenges and find new and interesting areas for research
- You are well-organised with an eye for details
- You enjoy working with people and collaborate well with colleagues and clients and you are also motivated to work independently.
Til avdeling Eiendomsdrift på Kjeller søkes det etter fire renholdere.
Avdeling Eiendomsdrift Seksjon renhold på Kjeller har ansvaret for renhold i alle Instituttets bygninger ca. 35000 kvm., fordelt på kontorer og laboratorier. Seksjonen har i dag 7 renholdere med ansvar for daglig renhold, ren roms renhold, kontaminerings renhold, betjening av vaskerier, samt renhold av aktive områder. Stillingene vil inngå i seksjonen for renhold.
- Fagbrev som renholder
- Har høye krav til utføring av arbeidet
- Evne til å jobbe i team
- Kunne jobbe selvstendig
- De som tilsettes må beherske norsk skriftlig og muntlig
- Førerkort KL. B
- Grunnleggende IKT kunnskaper
- Vi benytter bakgrunnssjekk som en del av vår rekrutteringsprosess
- Gode samarbeidsevner
- Kunne jobbe selvstendig
- God serviceinnstilling
- Personlig egnethet vil bli vektlagt