PhD in Chemical Engineering, Aston University, Birmingham, UK, 2013.
MSc in Mechanical Engineering, Federal University of Para, Belem, Brazil, 2007
Fields of expertise:
- Environmental technology
- Biofuels production and biorefinery concept
- Thermal conversion of biomass
- Chemical equilibrium
- Renewable energy
- Process simulation (Aspen Plus)
- Energy efficiency
- Hydrogen production from hydrocarbons
- CO2 capture processes
- Reactive flow in Fixed and Fluidized bed reactor technologies
- Energy foresight scenarios;
Member of the Advisory Committee of the Hemispheric Program of Bioeconomy and Productive Development coordinated by the Inter-American Institute for Cooperation on Agriculture – IICA.